If you’re a small business looking for a little more than a General Liability policy has to offer, this is for you. Business Owners Insurance can give you the extra coverage you need to Plan & Protect the Unexpected.
Small Business? More Coverage and More Value.
A lot of businesses, especially small ones, stop at General Liability not knowing that a Business Owners policy gives them everything in General Liability plus coverage for property and even situations that stop a business from operating. Business Owners policies bundle more into one package and at a huge savings.
GGB Insurance Services is here to help you find what you need and confidently, move forward.
So What's Included?
Business Owners Insurance provides financial protection for the same situations that General Liability does when a third party sues for:
- Personal Injury such as slander & libel
- Bodily Injuries while on your property
- Damages to their Property caused by you
A Business Owners Policy has all the above with the addition of the following:
- Interruption Insurance – Financial reimbursement should an event cause your business to temporarily cease operation.
- Property Insurance – Protection for your business’ property and assets in cases of some natural disaster or theft, etc.
- And possibly increased Liability Insurance (libel, slander, copyright infringement, etc.)
Can I Get a Business Owners Policy?
Typically a small business should have the following to qualify for a Business Owners Policy:
- Have fewer than a specific number of employees (typically under 100)
- Make less than a certain amount in revenues ($1 million or less)
- Require less than 12 months of interruption coverage
- Have smaller physical properties of operation (small office, etc.)
- Be a business in a low-risk industry (as determined by the insurer)
Don’t meet all of the above? Don’t worry. Nearly any business can get a BOP as long as you’re willing to make adjustments to your premium. Businesses come in all shapes and sizes after all.
Some Business Owners Policies include even more coverage! This option protects the essential parts of a business, and provides incredible value. Getting more for your money is always good business.